In accordance with article 10 of the law 34/2002, of 11 July, Services of the Society of Electronic Information and Commerce, the following details are provided of the company:
Corporate name: IKUSI REDES DE TELECOMUNICACIONES, S.L.
Records: Is recorded in the Commercial Registry of Gipuzkoa (Spain), in volume 2.000, folio 107, page SS-21.647
Fiscal address: Zamudio (Spain), Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Bizkaia, 104.
Tax identification code: B-20794657
Codes of Conduct
The companies of VELATIA and its employees are subject to the internal Ethical Code and Corporate Social Responsibility regulations that are available to the users together with the information relating to compliance at the following address: http://www.velatia.com/en/sustainability
All rights reserved.
The total or partial reproduction, copying, transfer, dissemination, or any other use of the contents of this web page, for whatever purpose, is expressly prohibited without prior, express permission of IKUSI REDES DE TELECOMUNICACIONES, S.L.
Any type of processing, alteration or modification of the configuration of this web page and contents is also prohibited.
The users of the web page must respect its contents and configuration, in addition to the intellectual and industrial property rights that apply to it.
Use of the Web Page
The total or partial use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the following terms. In the event that you do not agree to one of them, you are not authorised to use this web page.
Please review the Conditions of Use published in this Web Page regularly to ensure that you are aware of all the terms governing its usage.
These Conditions of Use can be modified by IKUSI REDES DE TELECOMUNICACIONES, S.L. at any time. Once modified, the Conditions of Use will take effect from the moment that they are submitted to this Web Page.
Information provided to any user of this Web Page is provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied; Nor is there any guarantee whatsoever to IKUSI REDES DE TELECOMUNICACIONES, S.L. that the access to this gateway is uninterrupted, that the gateway is safe or free from virus or any other harmful component, nor that the information provided in the gateway is complete, accurate and timely at any moment.
Under no circumstances shall IKUSI REDES DE TELECOMUNICACIONES, S.L. be responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential or punitive damage caused, resulting from or in connection with the use or the inability to use this web page or its contents.
Similarly, IKUSI REDES DE TELECOMUNICACIONES, S.L. shall not be responsible for any kind of manipulation or alteration made by third parties, which may cause damage to the users of this web page.
IKUSI REDES DE TELECOMUNICACIONES, S.L., shall not gather other personal information than that expressly provided by the users.
Web sites of third parties that the user can access via this web page are not under the control of IKUSI REDES DE TELECOMUNICACIONES, S.L.. Therefore IKUSI REDES DE TELECOMUNICACIONES, S.L. is no way responsible, nor do they give any guarantees regarding the contents of any web site or link, regarding possible changes or updates, nor regarding the use that third parties can provide them.
IKUSI REDES DE TELECOMUNICACIONES, S.L. uses the following cookies on this website:
Cookies necessary strictly to render those services expressly requested by the user: s/he will not be able to properly receive our contents and services if these cookies are deactivated.
Cookies for analysis (monitoring and statistical analysis of the global behavior of users), advertising (managing advertising spaces based on criteria such as frequency of advertising display) and behavior (managing advertising spaces per specific user profile): the website will be able to continue operating if these cookies are deactivated, although the data gathered by these cookies on the use of our website and the success of the advertisements it displays makes it possible to improve our services and generate income enabling us to offer many contents free of charge.
This site uses temporary cookies by session as well as permanent cookies. Cookies by session store data only while the user is accessing the website. Permanent cookies store data in the terminal for access and use during more than one session.
Depending on its purpose for processing the data gathered by the cookies, the website may use:
- Technical cookies: These are cookies that enable the user to browse the website, use applications and access the different options or services existing on it. For instance, they monitor data traffic and communication, identify the session, access restricted parts of the website, record the items comprising an order, channel requests to register for or participate in an event, implement security while browsing, and store content for video or audio transmission.
- Customizing cookies: These are cookies enabling the user access to the service according to general characteristics predefined on the terminal or that the user him/herself has set. For instance, language, browser type used for service access, the design of selected content, terminal geolocation and regional configuration for place of access.
- Advertising cookies: These are cookies enabling the efficient management of the advertising spaces included in the website or application from which the service is rendered. They enable the adaptation of advertising content for greater user relevance, avoiding the display of those advertisements that the user has already seen.
- Statistical analysis cookies: These are cookies enabling the monitoring and analysis of website user behavior. The data gathered through this type of cookie is used to measure website, application or platform activity and to prepare browser profiles for the users of such sites, so as to improve the service for users based on data of use.>
- Third-party cookies: Some websites may install third-party cookies that make it possible to manage and improve the services offered. For instance, Google Analytics and Comscore statistical services.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, IKUSI REDES DE TELECOMUNICACIONES, S.L., informs the users of the following:
- All the information expressly provided by the user shall be included in an automated data file. This information may be used to carry out statistical research, general or otherwise; for the personalization of the services provided and for the transmission to the user of advertising, offers or products, in accordance with the characteristics obtained from the information provided.
- The user accepts the sending of information to the physical or e-mail addresses provided.
- IKUSI REDES DE TELECOMUNICACIONES, S.L., is committed to ensuring the privacy of personal information and treating it with the inspections and under the supervision defined by law 15/1999 and other applicable legislation.
- The user has the right to request information and verification of the recorded information and to request, should it be necessary, the total or partial rectification of said information. Similarly, they have the right to request the cancellation of all information.
- Minors are not permitted to provide information, nor exercise the above-mentioned rights, without the consent of their parents or guardians.
- The user shall respond, in all cases, for the authenticity of the information provided by them.
Settlement of Disputes: Arbitration Clause
The parties agree that all disputes or disagreements deriving from these conditions of use shall be definitively resolved before the Bilbao Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Navigation to which the administration of the arbitration and the designation of the arbiter is entrusted, in accordance with its articles and regulation.